[PPL-devel] Parma Polyhedra Library

varza victor victor.varza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 09:09:46 CET 2013

Dear Roberto,

Thank you very much for answering me. It was my fault that I was
misunderstood. My question is about this paper "The Parma Polyhedra
Library: Toward a Complete Set of Numerical Abstractions for the Analysis
and Verification" (
http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/documentation/BagnaraHZ08SCP.pdf)whichdescribes
a method to find min and max for a linear programming problem.
The author used LP_Problem class which I haven't found in the source code
of the PPL. He also suggest (page 13) that the LP Solver is only in the CVS
repository.

Kind regards,
Victor