[PPL-devel] Parma Polyhedra Library

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Mar 28 08:16:01 CET 2013

On 03/27/13 18:39, varza victor wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Victor Varza, I'm student at Politehnica University of
> Bucharest and I working at a research about actual fuzzing testing
> tools and methods.I want to use your library (PPL) to generate some
> test case from a given constraint sistem. I have searched in your
> papers to find how to do this but I haven't find something that
> could help me. I'm working in C++ and I need some example to
> generate data for a poliedrom. Could you please help me in this way?
>
> Best regards,
> VIctor

Dear Victor,

I am not sure I understand.  The PPL Git repository (and any source
distribution for that matter) is packed with tests and sample code.
The manual contains lots of examples.  And you can download entire
applications using the PPL following links from

  http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/applications

Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com