[PPL-devel] ppl configure broken

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Mar 28 08:56:04 CEST 2011

On 03/28/11 06:22, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> Until it is fixed in a release I can not use ppl in good faith.
>   I'll drop it from our new software stack.

Dennis,

now please explain to me how this is the right tone to use on this
mailing list.  Especially given the fact that (as per your numerous
requests) you were given a snapshot of PPL 0.11.2 to test with
on February 4, 2011 (23 days before the release), and you did not
provide any feedback.  And today 3 messages in 1 hour using adjectives
like "broken" and sentences like the ones above.
Please show more respect for the PPL developers (and for yourself).
Thanks,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it