[PPL-devel] Undefined PPL references attempting to build cloog-ppl

Peter Kruse pjodrr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:30:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm replying to this thread I found in the archive:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2009-August/015195.html
since I was hit by the same error while trying to build PPL under
Solaris 10/Sparc with gcc 4.5.1.
It does not seem to be solved because in Version 0.11 of PPL the same
error occurs
nor could I find a solution, so I had to look myself.  It turned out
the the problem is related
to sed.  With Solaris' sed it does not work, but with GNU sed it
works.  So it does not
seem to be related to autoreconf, perl, m4 or awk.  Unfortunately I
was not able to find
out which sed command behaves differently.  Maybe it would be a good
idea to search
for and use GNU sed in configure.

Regards,

 Peter

ps: I'm not subscribed, so if you want me to do anything for this
issue (like testing or something)
please reply to me directly