[PPL-devel] [CLooG-dev] 'make check; errors in ppl-0.10.2 and 'gcc'

Sergei Steshenko sergstesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:05:30 CEST 2010

On 8/26/10, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it> wrote:
> On 08/25/10 21:21, Sergei Steshenko wrote:
>> On 8/25/10, Sebastian Pop<sebpop at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> I think that this is more relevant to be posted to the PPL mailing list
>>> rather than the CLooG development list.

>>> I do not think that they would translate into gcc bugs.

>>> Please send the error messages that you are seeing, together
>>> with more information about the machine and OS that you are using.
>>
>> Please find 'make check' screen output attached.
>>
>> Error messages are apparently at the end, but maybe some other info is
>> necessary, so I decided to attach the whole file.
>
> Dear Sergei,
>
> as Sebastian anticipated, we need more information about the machine and
> OS you are using.  We also need to know the versions of GCC, GMP and GLPK.
> The problem shown by the log file you attached concerns ppl_lpsol, an
> utility using the MIP_Problem class via the C interface of the PPL
> (the same interface used by GCC).  In contrast, the same log file shows
> that testing via the C++ interface in tests/MIP_Problem/ succeeds.
> Looking forward to receive more information,
>
>     Roberto
>
> --
> Prof. Roberto Bagnara
> Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
> Department of Mathematics, University of Parma, Italy
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/
> mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it

This is the info:

"
uname -a
Linux amdam2 2.6.27.48-0.2-default #1 SMP 2010-07-29 20:06:52 +0200
i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
"

- this is 32 bit SUSE-11.1 in simple English.

Regarding versions - I am building as much as possible from sources
with a tool of mine, so the versions can be seen in the attached
autogenerated  'config_wrapper.sh' script used to run 'confugure'.

I have also attached 'configure' screen output - please see it in
'configure.log' file.

Thanks,
  Sergei.