[PPL-devel] Compile error on last versions

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Dec 8 14:10:23 CET 2007

Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> I don't know which kind of attachment you had in your original message,
> but I would like to check: please resend only to me that message once
> again.

Dear all,

it seems that mailman discarded Dario's message because it was digitally
signed, i.e., it contained an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature.
I have now changed the mailman configuration so that messages with this
type of attachment are no longer discarded.

> Concerning zip, yes, our mailman configuration disliked it, so the message
> was discarded.  For the future, I have added application/zip to the set
> of allowed attachment types.

Enea, made me observe that allowing zip attachments is dangerous for
some ppl-devel subscribers: I have thus restored the previous situation
whereby messages containing zip attachments are discarded.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it