[PPL-devel] SICStus interface

Tristan Denmat denmat at irisa.fr
Thu Oct 20 14:44:21 CEST 2005

Dear Roberto,
Indeed, I mixed to things : I should have a ppl_sicstus executable file
in /bin AND a ppl_sicstus.pl in /lib but actually I have none of them...
(I am trying to install the 0.7 distribution)
It looks as if the configure script doesn't guess that I have SICStus...
Then, my question is how can I help it ?
Thank you very much

Tristan