[PPL-devel] question about ppl and prolog.

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Wed Apr 27 10:02:38 CEST 2005

Hi Jouyang.

The quickest way is to have a look at

   <your-path-to-ppl-sources>/interfaces/Prolog/tests/pl_check.pl

where you can find many simple Prolog predicates that are meant to test
each functionality provided by the PPL. Other interesting files are

   <your-path-to-ppl-sources>/interfaces/Prolog/tests/clpq.pl
   <your-path-to-ppl-sources>/interfaces/Prolog/tests/clpq2.pl

which implement toy meta-interpreters for CLP(Q) on top of the PPL.
However, if you are also new to Prolog, then I strongly suggest you
start from something simpler, such as the tests I mentioned above.

Cheers,
Enea Zaffanella.