[PPL-devel] PPL info - bug report?

Jacopo Mantovani jacopo at dist.unige.it
Wed Nov 24 12:01:48 CET 2004

Hi again (and sorry for bothering so much)

Roberto Bagnara wrote:

> This is not what is supposed to happen: there is regression testing
> code in the SICStus directory and this is executed, _unless_ the
> presence of SICStus was not detected at library configuration time.
> At some stage, the configure script will print
>
> checking for sicstus...
>
> What does it print afterwards?

Oh, you're absolutely right! It seems that the configure script could NOT
detect Sicstus! And this was because of a stupid error of mine: I did not set
the PATH variable properly. Anyway, now it works, but my original problem
still remains. According to the config.log file, now the problem is the following:

- Sicstus is now detected.
- A header file called sicstus.h is NOT detected.

I checked, and that header is located at

/usr/local/software/sicstus/include/sicstus/

which is already in the PATH.

> Can you also please send the file `config.log' that was created by
> the `configure' script?

Yes, sure! I attach it here.

Thank you very much indeed!!

Jacopo.