[PPL-devel] PROBLEM with installation

Joycee Mekie jrm at ee.iitb.ac.in
Tue Jun 15 15:09:29 CEST 2004

checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for the GMP library... no
configure: error: Cannot find GMP version 4.1.2 or higher.
GMP is the GNU Multi-Precision library:
see http://www.swox.com/gmp/ for more information.
Do not forget to enable the C++ interface: add --enable-cxx
to the configuration options.