[PPL-devel] C_Polyhedron ray and lines

Thomas LE MÉZO thomas.le_mezo at ensta-bretagne.org
Tue Mar 1 10:52:36 CET 2016

Thank you Enea for the advice !

That was what I was looking for.

________________________________
De : ppl-devel-bounces at cs.unipr.it <ppl-devel-bounces at cs.unipr.it> de la part de Enea Zaffanella <zaffanella at cs.unipr.it>
Envoyé : lundi 29 février 2016 14h11
À : The Parma Polyhedra Library developers' list
Objet : Re: [PPL-devel] C_Polyhedron ray and lines

Hello.

An answer to a variation of your request can be found by reading the following thread:

     http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2014-March/018826.html

Here it is explained how floating point constraint coefficients can be encoded as integers.
The very same technique can be used for generators too (using the divisor for points where needed).

Hope this helps,
Enea.