[PPL-devel] PPL 1.2 installation problem

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Jul 1 08:46:22 CEST 2016

On 06/29/2016 12:58 PM, Simon, Hendrik wrote:
> I still did not manage to build PPL this way.
> Is there a way to build PPL with Microsoft visual Studio?

Hello Hendrik.

We never build the PPL with Visual Studio, but build it
multiple time per day with MinGW.  If you can provide
more details about what is going wrong, I am sure we can help.
Kind regards,

   Roberto

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com