[PPL-devel] Implementation of convex hull for C_Polyhedron using only constraints

Tushar Sharma tsharma at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 29 20:31:10 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am using C_Polyhedron to perform abstract interpretation. The polyhedrons I am dealing with take a lot of time to perform convex hull. The convex hull spends a lot of time in add_and_minimize operation. I was wondering if there is an alternate implementation in PPL 1.1 (or some other unstable version), that performs hull operation using CLP so that I can compare the two implementations.

Thanks,

Tushar Sharma

Graduate Student

Computer Sciences