[PPL-devel] C_Polyhedron ray and lines

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Mon Feb 29 14:11:32 CET 2016

Hello.

An answer to a variation of your request can be found by reading the
following thread:

http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2014-March/018826.html

Here it is explained how floating point constraint coefficients can be
encoded as integers.
The very same technique can be used for generators too (using the
divisor for points where needed).

Hope this helps,
Enea.