[PPL-devel] C_Polyhedron ray and lines

Thomas LE MÉZO thomas.le_mezo at ensta-bretagne.org
Thu Feb 25 17:18:00 CET 2016

Dear PPL-developers,

I'm currently working on guaranteed integration using interval analysis. I need to compute the projection and intersection of close polyhedron and that is why it appears the PPL library could do the job.

However, I need to work with floating numbers and I would like to know if there is a way to use floating numbers in the building vector of a "ray" or a "line" ? (or any alternative method which does not imply to compute the projection for each points of the polyhedron).

Thank you in advance,

Thomas