[PPL-devel] Julia Wrapper

Benoit Legat blegat at mit.edu
Wed Apr 27 16:16:44 CEST 2016

Dear PPL developers,

I am writing an abstraction package for polyhedra manipulation library in Julia called Polyhedra.jl (https://github.com/blegat/Polyhedra.jl).
I have already wrapped CDD (https://github.com/blegat/CDDLib.jl) and LRS (https://github.com/blegat/LRSLib.jl) for julia and those wrapper implement the Polyhedra.jl interface.
The purpose of this library is to help Julia user (or also Matlab user since I plan to write a Matlab wrapper for my library) to write library agnostic code (it as the same purpose as the MathProgBase package).
Polyhedra.jl is really not oriented to any specific application and is designed to be general purpose.

I think that it would be very beneficial for the users of Polyhedra.jl if there were a Julia wrapper for PPL as PPL seems to be fast and very mature and stable.
I was wondering whether you would like this wrapper to be developed and whether you would like to develop it as part of your project.

Regards,
Benoît Legat