[PPL-devel] Fwd: Fwd: PPL Interface Issue

Syed Sabah-ud-Din Gilani leepianz at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:17:21 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,

I am getting following error during installing ppl 0.9 and have gmp 4.2.2
installed on my ubuntu 32 bit operating system. I have also attached the
'config.log' file in mail. I need your guidlines.
.
.
.

*make[1]: Entering directory `/home/leepians/ppl-0.9'Making all in
utilsmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/leepians/ppl-0.9/utils'if g++
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..   -I/home/leepians/local/include  -W -Wall  -g
-O2 -MT timings.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/timings.Tpo" -c -o timings.o
timings.cc; \     then mv -f ".deps/timings.Tpo" ".deps/timings.Po"; else
rm -f ".deps/timings.Tpo"; exit 1; fitimings.cc: In function ‘void
start_clock()’:timings.cc:53:11: error: ‘exit’ was not declared in this
scope      exit(1);           ^timings.cc: In function ‘void
print_clock(std::ostream&)’:timings.cc:64:11: error: ‘exit’ was not
declared in this scope     exit(1);           ^make[2]: *** [timings.o]
Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/leepians/ppl-0.9/utils'make[1]:
*** [all-recursive] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/leepians/ppl-0.9'make: *** [all] Error 2*

I have used the following commands to install ppl 0.9

*C_INCLUDE_PATH=$MYPREFIX/include CXX_INCLUDE_PATH=$MYPREFIX/include
LIBRARY_PATH=$MYPREFIX/lib ./configure --prefix=$MYPREFIX
--with-libgmp-prefix=$MYPREFIX makemake install *

Waiting for your positive response.

Best Regards,
*Syed Sabah-ud-din Gilani*