[PPL-devel] Fwd: Fwd: PPL Interface Issue

Syed Sabah-ud-Din Gilani leepianz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:36:33 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,

It seems to come from a use of string, and there are very few place in
Phaver where strings are used. I have already discussed with Dr. Goran
(Phaver author) but he told me that they did't tested Phaver with PPL 0.9
and later. He guided me to comment out methods that are excluded from ppl
1.1 and I did it. Sir, could this error be due to those commented methods
i.e shrink_bounding_box etc and if so, let me know the alternate methods.

Best Regards,
*Syed Sabah-ud-din Gilani*