[PPL-devel] gmp

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Apr 4 16:02:37 CEST 2013

On 04/04/13 14:13, Antonio Díaz Quintana wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
> I'm trying to configure ppl 1.0 ( I downloaded the tar.gz source) after installing gmp 5.1. at /usr/local
> Output says I haven't  GMP version 4.1.3 or later.
> I had also installed GMP 4.1.4 version but I configured using --with-gmp=/usr/local to select the last gmp version.
> tried setting CXX to c++ and CC to cc .
> Of sourse, I used the --enable-cxx option to configure gmp.
> GMP check is ok.
> Is there any way I could overcome this trouble?
> Thank you very much in advance for your attention.
> Kind regards,
> Antonio

Dear Antonio,

quite likely the problem is caused by an incompatibility introduced
by GMP 5.1.  This issue is already dealt with in the Git version
of the PPL.  The snapshot of PPL 1.1 available at

   http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/download/ftp/snapshots/

also contains the correction.  Please let us know if this
solves the problem for you.
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com