[PPL-devel] gmp

Antonio Díaz Quintana qzaida at us.es
Thu Apr 4 14:13:11 CEST 2013

Dear Sirs,
I'm trying to configure ppl 1.0 ( I downloaded the tar.gz source) after
installing gmp 5.1. at /usr/local
Output says I haven't  GMP version 4.1.3 or later.
I had also installed GMP 4.1.4 version but I configured using
--with-gmp=/usr/local to select the last gmp version.
tried setting CXX to c++ and CC to cc .
Of sourse, I used the --enable-cxx option to configure gmp.
GMP check is ok.
Is there any way I could overcome this trouble?
Thank you very much in advance for your attention.
Kind regards,
Antonio

--
Dr. Antonio J. Díaz Quintana
Instituto de Bioquímica Vegetal Y Fotosíntesis

Phone: +34 954 489 507
http://www.ibvf.csic.es/node/63