[PPL-devel] FW: compilation error

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Thu Sep 6 08:54:11 CEST 2012

On 09/05/2012 07:38 PM, Hugo Gomes wrote:
> Not possible, the reason why i want install PPL is because im trying to
> update gcc and it asks PPL ;)
>
> It should be a way to install PPL on Gcc 4.11 ...
>
> Hugo Gomes

My *guess* is that you should try something along the following lines:

(a) build GCC disabling CLooG support (i.e., no need for PPL);

(b) using the newer GCC obtained at step (a), build the PPL and then
re-build GCC, this time enabling CLooG support.

Of course, this is assuming that you care about CLooG optimizations.
If you don't care, you can even stop after step (a).

Enea.