[PPL-devel] Hi, the ppl from GIT does not have the 'configure' file.

Zell zell08v at orange.fr
Sat Aug 11 19:35:56 CEST 2012

Finally, I find a work-around to solve this problem.

For those who are still struggling for installing the latest version PPL:
the installation may be  much more simpler using the package given by this
ftp page

ftp://rsync.cs.unipr.it/pub/ppl/snapshots/

The packages from this page contains already a working "configure" file.

Besides, I suggest that we add a constraint parser in PPL's Java interface
so that we can add a constraint
'x+1<=y' literally like in C++.

Zell.