[PPL-devel] Hi, the ppl from GIT does not have the 'configure' file.

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Aug 12 10:18:22 CEST 2012

On 08/11/12 17:20, Zell wrote:
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> Sorry, but it still does not work.  I followed the instruction of Readme.configure:
>
> bash-3.2$ autoreconf
> configure.ac:43 <http://configure.ac:43>: option `dist-xz' not recognized
> autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
> bash-3.2$ autoreconf -f
> configure.ac:43 <http://configure.ac:43>: option `dist-xz' not recognized
> autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
>
> Then I tried to update my autoconf, automake etc following this link
> http://www.mattvsworld.com/blog/2010/02/install-the-latest-autoconf-and-automake-on-mac-os-10-6/
>
> Then I tried 'autoreconf'. It does not work with the same error message above.  I have no clue to get out from this situation. Could you help please? I only need to recompile the several files of Java interface that Enea recently added.

You need to upgrade also Automake and Libtool if you want to
use the Git version.  In order to facilitate you, we just
uploaded a snapshot of PPL 1.1 at

   http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/download/ftp/snapshots/

You can use this as an ordinary release.
Kind regards,

     Roberto

> On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it <mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/10/12 09:39, Zell wrote:
>
>         I don't find 'configure' in your PPL. (downloaded by GIT)
>         Is that normal?
>

>     Yes: see the section on "Using the Git Sources"
>     in README.configure.
>     Kind regards,
>
>         Roberto

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory