[PPL-devel] Can't find GMP, but it's installed

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu May 12 08:22:03 CEST 2011

On 05/11/11 23:07, Rafael Fontenelle wrote:
> 2011/5/11 Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it <mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it>>
>
>     the config.log you sent does not seem to match the file fail-build.log
>     you sent earlier.  The latter says:
>

> I guess I used LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting, but didn't mentioned. Can't remember for sure, sorry. But what about the other config.log, which has results with LD_LIBRARY_APTH set? Libraries were pointing to /usr/lib32, which - in may little experience as lib32 packaging - should work fine.
>
> I tried again and I'm sending the build log and config.log.. I hope it helps to debug.

This is the relevant part in config.log:

GMP header (gmp.h) and library (ligmp.*) bits-per-limb mismatch:
header gives 64;
library gives 32.
This probably means you are on a bi-arch system and
you are compiling with the wrong header or linking with
the wrong library.

Cheers,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it