[PPL-devel] Can't find GMP, but it's installed

Rafael Fontenelle rffontenelle at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:07:33 CEST 2011

2011/5/11 Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

> the config.log you sent does not seem to match the file fail-build.log
> you sent earlier.  The latter says:

I guess I used LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting, but didn't mentioned. Can't remember
for sure, sorry. But what about the other config.log, which has results with
LD_LIBRARY_APTH set? Libraries were pointing to /usr/lib32, which - in may
little experience as lib32 packaging - should work fine.

I tried again and I'm sending the build log and config.log.. I hope it helps
to debug.

Command line was:

  export CFLAGS="-m32 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe"
  export CXXFLAGS="-m32 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe"

  ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-interfaces="c,cxx" \
--libdir=/usr/lib32 --libexecdir=/usr/lib32

Please direct all messages to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it.

Sorry, it was automatic. Sending to correct address now.

Cheers,

>    Roberto
>
> --
> Prof. Roberto Bagnara
> Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
> Department of Mathematics, University of Parma, Italy
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/
> mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it

Thanks

-- Rafael