[PPL-devel] Polyhedra formats and ppl_lcdd

Ramakrishna Upadrasta uramakrishna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:17:43 CEST 2011

Hello PPL Users,

I have been interested in performance of different polyhedra libraries
and was pleasantly surprised to find the following page:
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/performance

I have a couple of points/questions on the same.

1. Where can I find the file ppl_lcdd.cc? Does it convert polyhedra of
format X into Y, where X and Y are in {PolyLib, PPL, CDDLib}? How can
it be used?

2. The link to the code to ppl_lcdd.cc seems to be broken and may need
to be fixed. I am not sure if the doc files talk about it.

3. Has the comparison been updated? The dates seem to refer to 2009.
Please refer me to a recent version of the same, if available.

Thanks for help in this!
Regards
Ramakrishna