[PPL-devel] header file and library for Visual C++

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Apr 16 08:33:38 CEST 2011

On 04/15/11 10:31, Nguyen Truong Khanh wrote:
> I am writing to ask your team whether you support the PPL header
> file and DLL library for Visual C++.

Dear Nguyen,

several years ago (perhaps 2004?) one of our users tried to use the
PPL with Visual C++ and he concluded that Visual C++ did not support
a large enough portion of the C++ standard.

Quite likely the situation has changed now, but we do not currently
use Visual C++ so I cannot know for sure.  If some user (like you)
would like to make an attempt, we will be glad to provide support.
If Visual C++ can be supported by adding a limited amount of
preprocessing machinery to the PPL header file, then we are definitely
interested.
Cheers,

Prof. Roberto Bagnara                     CEO & CTO
Applied Formal Methods Laboratory         BUGSENG srl
Department of Mathematics                 Parco Area delle Scienze 53/A
University of Parma, Italy                I-43124 Parma, Italy
http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/          http://bugseng.com/
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it                mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com