[PPL-devel] Undefined PPL references attempting to build cloog-ppl

Peter Kruse pjodrr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 11:29:27 CEST 2010

Hello

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Enea Zaffanella <zaffanella at cs.unipr.it> wrote:
> Your diagnosis is correct. We came to the same conclusion here:
>
>  https://www.cs.unipr.it/mantis/view.php?id=103

I couldn't search the bug database because the certifacte is self signed and
the firewall of the company I work for blocks those sites unless an exception
is added which I haven't requested yet.  I guess they are over-paranoid...

> and added a README.solaris file recommending that GNU sed should be used in
> all cases.

may I suggest that configure ends with in error if it can't find a GNU sed?
Or search $PATH for a GNU sed and use that?  I mean if it's possible
to automate the process why not do it?

Regards,

  Peter