[PPL-devel] Test suites about PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Aug 23 08:55:49 CEST 2010

On 08/23/10 04:20, Peng Li wrote:
> Currently, I am trying to test the PPL library.
>
> I am wondering whether PPL has its own test suites to facilitate the
> testing,

Hi Peng,

the PPL comes with a lot of tests indeed.

> I found there is a sub-directory named "tests",

Yes, there are lots of tests under there;  there are other tests
under the `demos' and `interfaces' directories.

> but seems that
> "make check" under this directory does not work, but recursively
> compiles the source code.
> Any recommendation about this? Thanks a lot for your clarification..

You just need to `configure' with the options of your choice
(see README.configure), then run `make' and `make check'
from the top-level build directory.  Please note that `make check'
is very thorough and can last for several hours.

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it