[PPL-devel] [GIT] ppl/ppl(pip): Added a standalone PIP solver demo program.

Sven Verdoolaege skimo-ppl at kotnet.org
Sat Oct 31 00:40:42 CET 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 01:31:14PM +0100, Francois Galea wrote:
> Have you got any reference (article, book, ...) on which you based your
> implementation ?

Usually, I base my papers on my implementation.
Anyway, which implementation are you talking about?
I have two.

The basic idea of barvinok's lexmin is described in this presentation:
https://lirias.kuleuven.be/handle/123456789/182679
So this was in fact the only time I presented something that
I hadn't implemented yet.  The actual implementation was done later
that year.  I submitted a paper about it to the post-conference
proceeding, but it was rejected.  I can send it to you if you want.

The implemenation in isl is pretty recent and I haven't had time
to write a paper about it.  I was actually thinking about writing
a combined paper about the implementations in barvinok and isl.
Many of the trick I applied in isl were inspired by my earlier work
in barvinok.  I did present the isl implementation today in an
informal meeting today in Leiden.
The slides should become available online next week.
(The head of our group needs to approve everything that gets added
to the publications database.)

skimo