[PPL-devel] [GIT] ppl/ppl(pip): Added a standalone PIP solver demo program.

Francois Galea francois.galea at uvsq.fr
Fri Oct 23 19:15:01 CEST 2009

This should not be of a real problem. I should be able to do that soon.
However, I got trouble finding documentation about these files, in
particular what the first column of matrices is for. If you know, please
tell me.

Also, do you require output in piplib's parenthesed format ? The
decision trees I generate are a bit different, and cannot strictly fit
piplib's output format structure. The main difference is that a single
decision node can embed several tests, resulting in a test like this:

If test1 AND test2 AND ... testn Then
   solution
else
   _|_

In such cases, the 'else' block always contain an empty solution.

Best,

François