[PPL-devel] [GIT] ppl/ppl(pip): Added a standalone PIP solver demo program.

Sven Verdoolaege skimo-ppl at kotnet.org
Fri Oct 23 19:26:49 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 07:15:01PM +0200, Francois Galea wrote:
> This should not be of a real problem. I should be able to do that soon.
> However, I got trouble finding documentation about these files, in
> particular what the first column of matrices is for. If you know, please
> tell me.

Ah... this is the standard PolyLib format.
The first column indicates whether the row describes an equality (0)
or an inequality (1).  The constant term is in the final column.
In the second polytope, the coefficients of the parameters
appear after those of the unknowns.

You can assume that the "big parameter" is -1.
That's what I do too.

> Also, do you require output in piplib's parenthesed format ?

I don't do that in either of my solvers, so I certainly wouldn't
insist you do that.

skimo