[PPL-devel] Parametric integer linear programming solver

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Oct 22 21:41:13 CEST 2009

Albert Cohen wrote:
> Konrad Trifunovic is currently working on other parts of Graphite and
> optimization-related research issues, but we will do whatever we can to
> help Sebastian on the first array data-flow analysis implementation in
> Graphite.

Dear All,

we have just uploaded to

     http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/snapshots/

a beta-test distribution containing the new parametric integer
programming solver.  Documentation is included in the package.
It is quite important that you check the documentation and start
testing as soon as possible.  The best way to report bugs
and to suggest improvements/modifications is via the issue
tracking system available at https://www.cs.unipr.it/mantis/
If for some reason you prefer not to use that, then send an email
to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it.  We are also interested in collecting
testcases, preferably tough ones that will help us in optimizing
the solver.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it