[PPL-devel] Sample examples of use of PPL

Étienne André Etienne.Andre at lsv.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Nov 18 15:22:15 CET 2009

2009/11/18 Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
Dear Roberto,

Thank you for your answer.

Did you instruct your loader about how to find the file named
> "libgmpxx.so.4" in /home/andre/Prog/local/lib?
> See the FAQ in http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/FAQ#GMP_Not_Found
> and read (at least) Section 2 of
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/releases/LATEST/README.configure

I read those files, and did the following in order to say that my libs are
in "/home/andre/Prog/local/lib":
- I run the ./configure script using option
--with-libgmp-prefix=/home/andre/Prog/local
--with-libgmpxx-prefix=/home/andre/Prog/local
--with-mlgmp=/home/andre/Prog/local/lib/gmp ;
- my LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable is set to ":/home/andre/Prog/local/lib".

I join you the "config.log" file.

Thank you

Étienne