[PPL-devel] Sample examples of use of PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Nov 18 08:38:10 CET 2009

Étienne André wrote:
> I checked the ./configure log, and several software (or libraries) are
> missing (including java, javac…).
> However, the ./configure finishes successfully, so do you think there
> anything wrong in this configure step?
>
> Thanks for any advice or suggestion.

Hi Étienne.

>     I don't really understand this error, since there is a file named
>     "libgmpxx.so.4" in /home/andre/Prog/local/lib.
>     I had actually performed this "make check" a few days ago in a
>     former installation (with no interface to OCaml), and I got no problem.

Did you instruct your loader about how to find the file named
"libgmpxx.so.4" in /home/andre/Prog/local/lib?
See the FAQ in http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/FAQ#GMP_Not_Found
and read (at least) Section 2 of
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/releases/LATEST/README.configure
Please keep us posted of any progress.