[PPL-devel] Question about ALV & PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Mar 28 08:56:33 CET 2008

Tevfik Bultan wrote:
> This was an extension to Action Language Verifier (ALV) that was done as a
> class project. We did not integrate it to the later versions of ALV. The
> current version of ALV that is available at:
> http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~bultan/composite/
> uses two different representations for integer variables: 1) polyhedra
> representation as implemented in Omega library and 2) automata
> representation built on top off the MONA automata package. Both
> representations can handle the full Presburger arithmetic.
>
> I think it should be possible to modify Ken's interface to the newer
> version of the ALV.

Thanks Tevfik.  I have put the archive Ken sent me on 2003 in

     ftp://ftp.cs.unipr.it/pub/ppl/applications/composite-parma-alpha.tgz

David, if you want to try to modify Ken's interface to the newer versions
of PPL and the ALV you can count on the PPL developers' for assistance,
provided you are willing to let us have the final modified version.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it