[PPL-devel] Question about ALV & PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Mar 25 15:27:34 CET 2008

David Rodriguez Velazquez wrote:
> Dear Roberto :
> First, Thanks a lot for your fast email.
>
> Yes, ALV is the Action Language Verifier
> I installed the version 9 of PPL and version 4 of ALV.
> I don't know the Ken's email .

Hi David,

The email addresses of Ken and Tevfik are in CC in my

> Is it possible to get that version?

I think so.  However, I would prefer to know if Ken
and Tevfik have something to say on this subject.
There should not be any legal problem: since the PPL
is under the GNU General Public License, the version
of ALV I got must be under a GPL-compatible license.
But they may have a more recent version to offer
and/or advice on how to upgrade Ken's interface to
PPL 0.9 and ALV 0.4.

> I could test  in the new versions.

OK.  Let us give them the time to react to my message.

P.S.  Please, direct all correspondence to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it