[PPL-devel] Some fails of simplify_using_context_assign in CLooG's testsuite

Sebastian Pop sebpop at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:29:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:37 AM, Enea Zaffanella <zaffanella at cs.unipr.it> wrote:
> would you please try and apply the following simple patch?
>
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron_public.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.132&r2=1.133
>
> Let me know if this is enough to get rid of segmentation faults
> (or assertion failures, depending on configuration).

Excellent!  Thanks for the quick fix, this fixes the segfaults that I saw.
I committed the change to the cloog-ppl.

> I have run cloog `make check', obtaining a lot of output due to
> differences of "obtained" wrt "expected" results ... I hope this
> is mainly due to the expected results being out of date.

This is normal, as the testsuite of CLooG is not very stable for these
changes in the polyhedral operations...

I should probably use ppl-cvs instead of applying patches by hand...
will then try with head and update the testsuite of CLooG.

Many thanks again,
Sebastian