[PPL-devel] Some fails of simplify_using_context_assign in CLooG's testsuite

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Fri Aug 22 16:18:54 CEST 2008

Hi Sebastian.

I (should) have solved the precision problem in my last commit:

http://www.cs.unipr.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ppl/src/Polyhedron_public.cc.diff?cvsroot=ppl&r1=1.133&r2=1.134

Now all of our tests behave as expected (here included the test I
extracted from the cloog failure you reported).

I have run cloog `make check', obtaining a lot of output due to
differences of "obtained" wrt "expected" results ... I hope this is
mainly due to the expected results being out of date.

Please, keep us informed of any problem you might notice.

Ciao,
Enea.