[PPL-devel] Loading the SWI-Prolog interface of the PPL under Mac OS X

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon Oct 8 07:50:20 CEST 2007

Fred Mesnard wrote:
> Roberto:
>
> Le 7 oct. 07 à 19:28, Roberto Bagnara a écrit :
>> The command `libtool --version' should report at least version 1.5.22.
>
> % libtool  --version
> libtool: unknown option character `-' in: --version

ROTFL: this is not the real thing.  The real libtool would do something like:

$ libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5.22 (1.1220.2.365 2005/12/18 22:14:06)

Is this all you can obtain from that `libtool' command?  Doesn't it have
a -h option?

>> Please send me the generated `config.log' file.
>
> Attached

It looks like you have more than one versions of GMP installed on your
system and they conflict with one another.  Get rid of all of them
but one.
Cheers,

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it