[PPL-devel] RE: [sicstus-users] Locating sicstus.h

Wilson, Walter walter.wilson at Galileo.com
Fri Oct 21 16:07:13 CEST 2005

>From the manual:
Walter
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sicstus-users at sics.se [mailto:owner-sicstus-users at sics.se] On
Behalf Of Roberto Bagnara
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 4:10 AM
To: sicstus-users at sics.se
Cc: The Parma Polyhedra Library developers' list
Subject: [sicstus-users] Locating sicstus.h

Most people installing SICStus onto some non-standard place, will set their
PATH environment variable so that the command `sicstus' does the right
thing.  Exploiting this fact, I would like to know where is sicstus.h
located.
In other words, I need something like what is offered by SWI-Prolog as
follows:

$ pl -dump-runtime-variables
CC="gcc";
PLBASE="/usr/local/lib/pl-5.4.7";
PLARCH="i686-linux";
PLLIBS="-ldl -lreadline -lncurses -lm -lrt "; PLLIB="-lpl";
PLLDFLAGS="-export-dynamic  -O3 -pthread"; PLSOEXT="so"; PLVERSION="50407";
PLSHARED="yes"; PLTHREADS="yes";

Here, PLBASE tells me the installation path, and from there I can retrieve
everything.  Notice that I rely on the fact that PATH has been set so that
`pl' works.

What is the simplest way to achieve this effect for SICStus?
Many thanks,

http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/ mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
The information in this electronic mail message is sender's business
Confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. Cendant is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any
way from this message or its attachments.