[Fwd: RE: [PPL-devel] Compiling PPL under Cygwin?]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Mar 16 08:18:59 CET 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [PPL-devel] Compiling PPL under Cygwin?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:05:16 -0500
From: Goran Frehse <gfrehse at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: 'Roberto Bagnara' <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Dear Roberto,

I'm sorry for not answering sooner. I was extremely busy these past
weeks, and unfortunately I'm still not able to compile under Cygwin.
I will attach my installation notes so far - they should work under
Mandrake, SuSE and Redhat Linux.

On a different topic, I've submitted two papers on a prototype tool that
I'm working on. It verifies Linear Hybrid Automata using the polyhedral
computations of the PPL. Compared to an existing tool (HyTech) it
performs very nicely, and I am quite pleased with the speed of the PPL.
I tried to give due credit to you in the papers and cited some of your
work. In case you're interested in the topic, I'd be happy to send you
the submitted drafts.

Best wishes,
Goran

--