[PPL-devel] Re: PPL-devel Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Elena Fersman fersman at lsv.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Jan 14 12:54:39 CET 2004

I have downloaded the latest release version of the library (0.5). I do
not have problems with compiling the library. But when i try to compile
the following program:
#include"ppl.hh"
main(void){}

with the command gcc file.c -lgmp -lgmpxx -lppl

i am getting lots of syntax errors.
Compilation of test programs with make test goes well, but there are too
many compilation options. Could you please help me with the minimal
example to start using the library?

Best regards
Elena