[PPL-devel] Re: About 'undefined symbol: __gmp_asprintf_memory'

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun Dec 15 12:32:44 CET 2002

pengyu wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm sorry to bother you. I have  a question that I want to ask you.
> Did you solve the problem [PPL-devel] PPL compile/run time errors .
> I have the same problem.
> If you have any suggestion , tell me ,please.
> Thanks
>
> pengyu

Dear Pengyu,

in order to help you we need some information, such as the version of
GMP you are using and the command you used to configure it, the exact
compiler version, the system where you are trying to compile the PPL.
It would be great if you could, in addition, send us the file "config.log"
that you have obtained when configuring the PPL.
Please send all the information to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it and we will
do our best in order to help you.
Cheers

     Roberto

P.S. Vajirapan solved the problem by correcting a mistake he had
      done, but I think he didn't tell us which mistake it was.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it