[cs at parma seminars] Seminario di Informatica (1)

Gianfranco Rossi gianfr at prmat.math.unipr.it
Fri May 5 16:30:13 CEST 2006

[Con preghiera di diffusione e scuse per l'eventuale ricezione di
copie multiple.]

                                     AVVISO DI SEMINARIO

DATA:
    Mercoledi' 17/5/2006, ore 11:30

RELATORE:
    Lars Bendix
    Department of Computer Science
    Lund Institute of Technology
    Lund, Sweden.
    http://www.cs.lth.se/home/Lars_Bendix

TITOLO:
    Introduction to Software Configuration Management

LUOGO:
    Sala riunioni (III piano)
    Dipartimento di Matematica, Universita' di Parma
    Parco Area delle Scienze, 53/A (Campus)
    PARMA

SOMMARIO:
    Software Configuration Management (SCM) is a set of techniques
    that helps you to manage changes to software such that you don't
    end up in chaos and problems.
    In this lecture, we will look at SCM from the developer's
    perspective. We address the problems he will encounter working
    alone and might need to undo changes and build the system often
    and in a consistent way.
    More importantly, we will also address the problems that a group
    of developers will have to solve when they collaborate to build
    a large system together.
    SCM provides techniques to solve or avoid many of these problems.

NOTE:
    La durata del seminario e' di ca. 1h 45m..
    Il seminario sara' tenuto in lingua italiana.

RIF.:
    Gianfranco Rossi
    http://www.math.unipr.it/~gianfr/