[PPL-devel] PPL installation problems

Adrien Champion Adrien.Champion at onera.fr
Mon Jun 13 21:56:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

A few months ago, I managed to install and use PPL on my main computer,
but now that I am trying to install it on my notebook I encounter
problems.
I should probably start by saying that the part I am interested in is
the Java interface.

The configure, make and make install work but when I try to run make
for the java interface I get the following error:
/bin/bash: no: command not found
make[1]: *** [java_classes.stamp] Error 127

When looking closer however, the configure does not really work since
it does not find all the java related commands:
checking for javac... no
checking for java... no
checking for jar... no
checking for javah... no
configure: WARNING: unable to include <jni.h>

Do you happen to have any solution for this problem ?
Thank you in advance.

Best,

--
Adrien Champion