[PURRS-devel] PURRS installation

Jorge Navas jorge at clip.dia.fi.upm.es
Thu Dec 8 09:01:39 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm sorry because I am not sure this is the properly mail list to report
this problem. I'm trying to install PURRS but when I run autoconf, it
outputs the following message:

configure.ac:24: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure.ac:108: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_GMP
configure.ac:126: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PATH_CLN
configure.ac:133: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PATH_GINAC
configure.ac:297: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_SHARED
configure.ac:298: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
configure.ac:299: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure.ac:300: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:306: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_USE_READLINE

I have tried to execute the checkout without the option z and also I have
installed the newest version of autoconf. Any suggerences?

Thank you.

 jorge at cs.unm.edu                     |                            Jorge Navas
 +1-505-277-1316 (Work)               |            Computer Science Department
 http://www.cs.unm.edu/~jorge         |               University of New Mexico