[PPL-devel] ppl anonymous read-only access not working

Lavinia Battaglia lavinia.battaglia at bugseng.com
Fri Jul 1 10:12:09 CEST 2022

Hi Malte,

Thanks for letting us know: for some reason, an old version
of the PPL web pages were online on our web site.

In addition anonymous rsync (as well as ftp) is no longer
supported.

Please try reloading the instruction given in the (now
up-to-date) web pages and report back.
Best regards,

    Lavinia

Lavinia Battaglia