[PPL-devel] Conversion Between Integer Sets and Polyhedron

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Aug 5 15:08:04 CEST 2021

Hi there.

I am not familiar with the ISL library.  If you can describe
your problem in terms that do not have knowledge of ISL as a
prerequisite I will try to help you.
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
Department of Mathematical, Physical and Computer Sciences
University of Parma, Italy
http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it