[PPL-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Issue regarding Java Interface

Stefan Pranger stefan.pranger at student.tugraz.at
Thu Aug 2 10:25:46 CEST 2018

Our sysadmin has now fixed it by setting a link to java-oracle, since
the configure script did not search in the proper directory.

I am not completely sure on how the interfaces for ppl should be built,
but an error message if a compiler for an interface which has been
passed via --enable-interfaces couldn't be found might be helpful!

with best regards,
Pranger Stefan